Monday, January 01, 2018

Happy New Year!

Let's hope it's a better one than last year. This past year's ride around the sun has been something and I've reached the end of it thinking of the changes I have made and the ones I need to make still. It's been awhile since I've really done anything as far as New Year's Resolutions but there are a couple I want to make for this year. One of which is to do more writing. So, I'll be starting with blog writing and maybe that will help me to move on from there and who knows, maybe I'll get back to actually writing some stories.

The biggest challenge as far as this resolution goes is to make the time to write (note I didn't say find the time). So many things do get in the way and it's entirely too easy to just make the excuse not to write and move it to a different day. Was tempted to do that tonight. Today unfortunately, I learned of two deaths, and on top of one I had learned about on Friday, it leaves me with a lot to think about in as far as family, life, death, and how people treat others.

I'm hoping that maybe making the time to write will help me process things more and get them out of my system. I also hope that it will get my creative juices going again.

So that's my plan on this first day of January in the year of 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment